Saturday, May 4, 2013

When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

When I Was Your Man, the break-up song :) 
Lost track of this ballad for having a late weigh.

When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Third single from Unorthodox Jukebox, second studio album of Peter Gene Hernandez, known as Bruno Mars.


WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN - BRUNO MARS OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



Mars, in it's official video, seated against a solo piano array with a half-empty glass of whiskey. 
Smooth vocals as he portrays a man who regrets his girl for letting him go and not treating her right.
"'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name." - full-bodied line before he mourns on the chorus part.

"That I should've bought you flowers and held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man." - expressive heartbreaking chorus that would caught yourself along with him. :)

For the guys out there, this seem to be a mind-opener. "Do all the things I should've done when I was your man."

0 comments:

Post a Comment