Friday, June 21, 2013

The Woman I Love by Jason Mraz

The Woman I Love by Jason Mraz

From Jason Mraz's fourth studio album, Love is a Four Letter Word.

Album Track Listings: 
1. The Freedom Song
2. Living in the Moment
3. The Woman I Love
4. I Won't Give Up
5. 5/6
6. Everything Is Sound
7. 93 Million Miles
8. Frank D. Fixer
9. Who's Thinking About You Now?
10. In Your Hands
11. Be Honest
12. The World As I See It
13. I'm Coming Over



THE WOMAN I LOVE - JASON MRAZ OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



THE WOMAN I LOVE - JASON MRAZ  LYRICS


Maybe I annoy you with my choicesWell, you annoy me sometimes too with your voiceBut that ain't enough for meTo move out and move onI'm just gonna love you like the woman I love
We don't have to hurryYou can take as long as you wantI'm holdin' steadyMy heart's at homeWith my hand behind youI will catch you if you fallI'm just gonna love you like the woman I love
Sometimes the world can make you feelYou're not welcome anymoreAnd you beat yourself upYou let yourself get madAnd in those times when you stop lovin'The woman I adoreYou could relaxBecause, babe, I got your backHey
No, I don't wish to change youYou've got it under controlYou wake up each day differentAnother reason for me to keep holdin' onI'm not attached to any way you're showing upI'm just gonna love you like the woman I loveYeah I'm gonna love youYeah I'm gonna love youYou're the woman I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment