Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Promise by Chicosci


A PROMISE - CHICOSCI OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO




A PROMISE - CHICOSCI LYRICS

Now you are my beloved ghostAnd here I’ll wait for you to singThen, we will have eternityA Promise to keep haunting me
This wine (this wine)From my veins (from my veins)These gifts (these gifts)We’ll take (we’ll take)
The sky is ours to keep tonightTogether in this silent sleepWe are the mist that fills the airLie still, just be with me
This wine (this wine)From my veins (from my veins)These gifts (these gifts)We'll take (we’ll take)
And I'll beThe kissThe gunWe'll be draining their blood again
Embrace the rest of meWe’ll be racing through the nightAgain, embrace the rest of meThen we'll feast on them, celebrating
I'm not aloneI can feel your eyes on meI'm not aloneYour soul for all the world to see
Denied another dayLife took you awayI’ll love you just the same
Cause you are my beloved ghostAnd here I'll wait for you to sing (Wait for you to sing)Then we will have eternityA promise to keep haunting me
The sky is ours to keep tonightTogether in this silent sleepWe are the mist that fills the airLie still, just be with me
I'm not aloneI can feel your eyes on meI'm not aloneYour soul for all the world to see, to see


A Promise by Chicosci










0 comments:

Post a Comment