Sunday, April 28, 2013

JUST GIVE ME A REASON by P!NK ft. NATE RUESS

JUST GIVE ME A REASON - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO




The third single in Alecia Beth Moore's (known by her stage name P!nk) fairly successful "The Truth About Love" album. I'm pretty sure, it will. XD This song has been stuck in my head for over a week and counting. Uhm, I guess, because of my status quo. :)

"I let you see the parts of me/ That weren't all that pretty/ And with every touch you fixed them,"- an expressive folksy line reveals before Pink bursts into a heart-chirping chorus.
"We're not broken, just bent", the warbling melodic chorus that would stick in your head from the first moment that anyone can relate to.

The lyrics never fail to cover the usual subjects of her singles: self-reliance, sex, rebellion. Super
catchy it is, but P!nk pressure to shock, spicing songs with gratuitous curse words.
If there's one person who portrays an undefinable stories over her single, it is certainly P!NK. At her best, she's still one of the most galvanized tough broad pop artist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment